Chattogram Mohila Technical Training Center was established in 2006. It is the only Technical Training Center for women in Chattogram Division. This Center is well equipped, well furnished and secured. This training center is working with a number of trained instructors/teachers with a view to making quality skillful workforce for home and abroad. We provide training following the National Skills Development Policy so that the trainees can build up their leadership to conduct Competency Based Training & Assessment (CBT&A) for future days.
Chattogram Mohila Technical Training Center becomes a center of excellence for the female in technical and vocational education and training (TVET) for national development.
We are committed to achieve the shared vision through.
- Serving quality technical and vocational education and training (TVET) implementing the elements of National Skills Development Policy by conducting CBT&A.
- Providing training according to need of industry.
- Producing skill and changing attitude.
- Creating leadership quality.
- Improving the quality to work in a socially and culturally diverse workplace.
- Conducting formal, informal and special training for women.